Cell # +923467048464; +923337048464;
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : https://www.surmadumar.com
EXPERIENCE Bindawood Group of Companies (Saudi Arabia)
Aug 2017- Contd Retail Branch Manager at Danube Hyper Market
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the store, as well as setting customer service standards, As well as developing and motivating a team, whilst ensuring veryone adheres to company policies and procedures.
• Driving operational, visual and customer service standards in store.
• Monitoring and reviewing store performance on a regular daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Implementing store compliance and health and safety procedures.
• Maximising sales through effective merchandising and deciding on store layouts.
• Recognising and rewarding good staff performance.
• Monitoring product availability levels throughout the day and replenish stocks to ensure maximum availability.
• Working with the visual team to manage displays within the store.
• Actively monitoring competitor activity.
• Managing the store profit & loss account and effectively monitoring the shrinkage.
• Getting feedback and capturing data from customers.
Apr2013-Dec2016 MCB Bank Ltd.
General Banking Officer.
Responsible for managing the daily activitities with maximium customer service. While keeping the company policies in view.
• Opening of Accounts in compliance with KYC, AML and CFT guidelines.
• Processing of CDRs, DD, PO,Processing of Issued remittance instruments in the relevant Payee’s Account.
Service Delivery & Branch Outlook
• Managing service delivery-Observation of queue time and length and taking as needed to facilitate serving counters and/or managing customer traffic in the branch.
• Liaison with Sales & Services staff to ensure that adequate support is provided in facilitating the branch’s service delivery standards and sales goals.
• Ensure clean, hygienic and standardized branch outlook is maintained by making sure Housekeeping checklist are religiously practiced and followed.
Risk & Compliance Management
• Ensure the relevant circulars are read completely and filed properly.
• Ensuring that departmental activities are carried out strictly in accordance with the laid down procedures/policies, and SBP guidelines.
• Review of system reports and controls on a regular basis, identifying bottlenecks and control weaknesses with a view to achieving accuracy by suggesting correcting actions.
• Act as a contact point for all internal & external audits/ RCSA reviews and ensure a minimum acceptable rating with least no. of issues.
Feb– March 2012 Rights and Rights Social Society
Project & IT Coordinator.
• Manage the projects undertaken by the NGO.
• Allocate and manage the resources to different project running parallel.
• Coordinate the developments between partner NGOs.
• Supervise the projects undergoing in the local area.
• Develop and and maintain web using CMS
June-Aug. 2009 KAPCO (Kot Addu Power Company) Internship
• The briefing whole IT network of the company.
• Got the overview of whole MIS software (Q4W Stock and CAMM, Oracons HR system
and Exact Finance System) of Kapco.
• Presentations on the Ms office to the employees arranged by IT department.
2010-2012 Bahaudin Zakariya University (Ims-Bzu) Multan, Pakistan
Master Of Business Administration Mba II
• Major in Marketing, CGPA : 3.26 /4
2006-2010 Bahaudin Zakariya University (Ims-Bzu) Multan, Pakistan
BBA- IT (Hons)
• Graduated with honors,CGPA : 2.79
2004-2006 Kot Addu Science Academy( B.I.S.E. D.G.Khan) Kot Addu
• Fsc. Pre medical 69 %
2002-2010 Kot Addu Science Academy( B.I.S.E. D.G.Khan) Kot Addu
• Matriculation 71 %
Januray 2014 Institute of Bankers Pakistan, Karachi,Pakistan
• JAIBP (Stage 1)
March-2013 National Productivity Organization, Islamabad,Pakistan
• Certified Project Manager
Book: Impact Of Customer Service Elements On Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
Co-Authered LAP- LAMBERT
• Factors affecting the career choice of graduation students in Pakistan.
Property Portal System
• Designed online property portal using PHP, Mysql.
• Analysis of Operations Practices at KAPCO.
Management Information Systems
• MNP (Mobile number portability) of Mobilink.
Supply chain Management
• Whole supply chain of Nestle milk pack.
• Kot Addu Power Company.
• Logistics branch member of Executive forum (a student body)
• Member of hostel committee
• Member ZDC (zakariyan dramatic club)
• Organizer at Students week
SEMINAR & WORK SHOPS
• Workshop: Introduction to LINUX and Networking (PSEB).
• Workshop: Fifth, Youth In Governance (Transparency International Pakistan).
• Workshop: Video Editing through Adobe Premium (IMS).
• Seminar: Tourism In Pakistan (PTDC).
• Seminar: Project Management (IMS).
• Seminar: Islamic Banking organized by (Al Huda foundation).
• Seminar: SMEDA Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority
• Seminar on Heritage of Pakistan organized by cultural societies.
• Seminar on CSS organized by the Federal Service Commission.
JDA, CBS 8.5 AMBIT, Symbols EOC, BT & SCGA, MS Project 2010 (Bsics), Basic Networking, Basics Web development, MS Office, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Hands on Windows Server 2008,
Computer Gaming, Blogging, (everydaysciencex.com)