To complete the registration process, the prospective ISQ candidate must follow the below steps:
1. Fill out a Registration Form
- To obtain the registration form:
- To obtain the examination form, click on the relevant level:
Registration Forms are also available, free of charge at
› all IBP Offices
› all SBP Offices
2. Mail or drop off a pay order along with the registration form to any of the IBP offices in the country along with:
- 3 Photos
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copy of educational documents
- Documentation Required (non-graduates): Non-graduate candidates are required to submit a letter from their Academic Institutions confirming their enrollment in the graduating program stated in their Registration Form
ISQ Enrollment Last Date of Form Acceptance:
Last Date of Form Acceptance
| ISQ Exam-Summer 2017|
27th March, 2017
|One time registration fee|
|Per subject fee|
|Per subject fee|
* Partial reimbursement of ISQ Registration fees by leading Pakistani banks:
In order to motivate bankers to enroll, leading banks in Pakistan have decided that the increase in the ISQ Registration fees of PKR. 5,000 would be reimbursed by the banks after registration. The following banks have agreed to reimburse fees:
1. Bank Alfalah Limited
2. Barclays Bank PLC, Pakistan
3. Faysal Bank Limited
4. Habib Bank Limited
5. Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
6. Meezan Bank Limited
7. Soneri Bank Limited
8. Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Limited
9. United Bank Limited
Reimbursement Amount: PKR. 5,000
- Candidate will pay the full registration fees (PKR. 15,000) to IBP
- IBP will process all registrations and handover the list of accepted registrations to respective banks (with unique identifier CNIC numbers) by 14th April, 2017.
- Candidates of the above mentioned banks may then approach their HR department for reimbursement of PKR. 5,000. Candidates may contact their bank’s HR department for details regarding the reimbursement requirements.
Time Limitation policy for completion of JAIBP (Effective from Winter-2015):
- Candidate will be given a time frame of 08 years from the date of registration to complete JAIBP.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the JAIBP program in 08 years, all of the complete and incomplete stage(s) will be lapsed and the candidate(s) will be required to enroll in JAIBP again as a fresh candidate.
- Candidate registered prior to Winter-2015 will be allowed 08 years from Winter-2015 to complete their JAIBP. If the candidate is unable to complete the JAIBP program by Summer-2023, all of the complete and incomplete stage(s) / part(s) will be lapsed and the candidate(s) will be required to enroll in JAIBP again as a fresh candidate.
A candidate’s conduct must be according to the exams rules of the institute. Non-compliance to any exam rules will lead to cancellation of the paper as per IBP examination rules for unethical practices. (Details are available in the ISQ handbook). IBP will be the sole judge regarding any foul acts committed by any candidate. In addition to the punishments prescribed in ISQ Handbook, IBP will also have the right to convey the information of punishment imposed on any candidate to his/her employer and/or State Bank of Pakistan.